"What Frank Said" Project Coming Soon
I am seeking a social media volunteer to help me create an online social media community space (via Instagram only for now) dedicated for Men of Color to anonymously share their sexually traumatic experiences called "What Frank Said".
Think of PostSecret (If you do not know who PostSecret is, it's a non-profit who anonymously posts people's secrets) but specifically for this topic.
This project was inspired by a loved one who passed away who was a victim of sexual assault.
I am seeking someone who can work independently, be creative and innovative.
I am just starting on this community project and am open to ideas and fresh ways to expand on this as it is a topic that needs to be talked about more!
As a Social Media Manager Volunteer, you will:
-Schedule and post content on Instagram 3x a week
- Community Manage, respond to comments, follow new creators
- Help to manage social content partnerships with like-minded communities, entrepreneurs, non-profits, projects, etc.
Hours per week: 2 hours
***Biggest Qualification****: MUST be non-judgmental and empathetic around the topic of sexuality and sexual trauma.
-No pay as of now, but possibly in the future
-***Biggest Qualification****: MUST be non-judgmental and empathetic around the topic of sexuality and sexual trauma.
- Have advanced knowledge of Instagram algorithms and navigation
- Social media experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a smartphone with internet access
How you will benefit as part of being in this project:
You'll be contributing to the healing of communities of color, not just for the men who share their experiences, but for the women in their lives.
For more info, please contact me at Be@tinderlotus.com